Tuesday 28 March 2017

Speaking Silence


Silence is the humble language and the sweetest lullaby.
I choose to live in the language and sleep to the lullaby.
My Silence speaks to me when I unhook from the noise, I unrobe my inner self.
All thoughts with tails, horns, fangs and claws in all the vainglory emerge and lose the vigor in my Deep Silence.
Silence shuts my ego down and taps my nothingness.
My interior silence corners me with my True Self.
Silence is my resort from hollow worldly hassles.
Silence sets me with my Soul.
Silence brings in my natural wisdom.
Silence gives me effortless lucid knowledge.
Silence is the energy that makes me strong, it is the power that makes me bold.
My deep inner Silence shows me all the truths of life.
Silence saturates my heart with unconditional love and peace.
Silence is my powerful weapon during rows and rumors.
Space is Silence. Silence is Spacious.
Silence is Nature. SILENCE IS MY REAL NAME.

When I say I prefer Silence, it doesn’t mean to get the wrong end of the stick. I am not tongue tied when I ought to speak.

Thank You. Love!!
Shaila.

No comments:

Post a Comment