Sunday 1 November 2020

Plant Perfect




I bought and brought a set of Euphorbia plant home. One I gave it to my friend. And the other one I was taking care of.

I was enjoying it’s beauty as it sits elegantly on the table. I was talking to her. I was joyful when it started growing new leaves.

Meanwhile her twin sister was allowed to occupy a piece of land for her in my friend’s garden. I know that my friend is also taking care of the plant more than I do.

One fine day my friend sent me a picture of her share of the plant. It gave me awe striking surprise. What I was looking at on my What’s App is the twin of Euphorbia plant which has grown large and wide with many fresh leaves and branches. what I was looking at was a big bush in her garden.

I realized my mistake. I just let my plant to be comfortable in her own little pot and was expecting her to grow big. 

Whereas my friend just put her out of her comfort zone and she just let her grow with all the due care. She allowed her to expand into it's full.

Lesson learnt.

Plant or Person, no growth in Comfort Zone

STEP OUT AND BECOME THE EXPANSION

Thank You

Shaila                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment